Section 1521.27 | Steady state ground water model.
(A) An applicant shall ensure that both of the following apply to the steady state ground water model required under division (C) of section 1521.24 of the Revised Code:
(1) It accurately reflects the ground water flow conditions associated with the hydrologic study area and is consistent with American society for testing and materials international standards.
(2) It is in the form of a three-dimensional ground water flow model utilizing finite difference modeling software or other modeling software acceptable to the chief of the division of water resources.
(B) The applicant shall submit the model results in a format prescribed by the chief. The applicant shall include detailed explanations of the hydrologic and geologic parameters used to construct the model, including all of the following:
(1) The saturated thickness of each aquifer;
(2) The elevation of the static water level or potentiometric surface of each aquifer;
(3) Whether each aquifer is confined or unconfined;
(4) The pumping water level elevation at steady state conditions.
Available Versions of this Section
- October 17, 2019 – Enacted by House Bill 166 - 133rd General Assembly [ View October 17, 2019 Version ]