Skip to main content
Back To Top Top Back To Top
The Legislative Service Commission staff updates the Revised Code on an ongoing basis, as it completes its act review of enacted legislation. Updates may be slower during some times of the year, depending on the volume of enacted legislation.

Section 1726.15 | Investing in housing partnerships.


Any financial institution, as defined in division (A) of section 1726.01 of the Revised Code, except a building and loan association, may purchase for its own account, hold, or dispose of shares of stock issued by a corporation created under the "Housing and Urban Development Act of 1968," 82 Stat. 476, 42 U.S.C. 3931, and may make, hold, or dispose of investments in a partnership, limited partnership, or joint venture formed under section 907 (a) or section 907 (c) of such act.

Available Versions of this Section