Section 173.392 | Payment of noncertified provider.
(A) In the case of a provider that the department of aging under section 173.39 of the Revised Code has not required to be certified under section 173.391 of the Revised Code, the department may pay the provider for providing services, including community-based long-term care services, under a program the department administers but only if all of the following are the case:
(1) The provider has a contract with the department of aging or the department's designee to provide the services in accordance with the contract or has received a grant from the department or its designee to provide the services in accordance with a grant agreement;
(2) The contract or grant agreement includes detailed conditions of participation for the provider and service standards that the provider is required to satisfy;
(3) The provider complies with the contract or grant agreement;
(4) The contract or grant is not for medicaid-funded services, other than services provided under the PACE program administered by the department of aging under section 173.50 of the Revised Code.
(B)(1) The director of aging shall adopt rules in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code governing both of the following:
(a) Contracts and grant agreements between the department of aging or its designee and providers;
(b) The department's payment for services, including community-based long-term care services, under this section.
(2) The rules adopted under this section shall be consistent with section 173.381 of the Revised Code.
Last updated August 5, 2021 at 1:48 PM