Skip to main content
Back To Top Top Back To Top
The Legislative Service Commission staff updates the Revised Code on an ongoing basis, as it completes its act review of enacted legislation. Updates may be slower during some times of the year, depending on the volume of enacted legislation.

Section 2111.42 | Foreign guardians may receive property.


If a guardian is appointed by a court of another state or territory or by a foreign country for a nonresident ward, and the ward is entitled to money or other property in the custody of an executor, administrator, or other person in this state, the executor, administrator, or other person may deliver the money or other property to the guardian of the nonresident ward.

Available Versions of this Section