Section 3103.06 | Contracts affecting marriage.
March 23, 2023
Senate Bill 210 - 134th General Assembly
(A) A husband and wife may, by any contract with each other, do any of the following:
(1) Enter into a postnuptial agreement that alters their legal relations with each other;
(2) Modify or terminate an antenuptial or postnuptial agreement or any other agreement that alters their legal relations with each other;
(3) Agree to an immediate separation and make provisions for the division of property and support of either of them and their children during the separation.
(B) An agreement under division (A)(1) or (2) of this section shall comply with section 3103.061 of the Revised Code.
Last updated February 8, 2023 at 12:55 PM
Available Versions of this Section
- October 1, 1953 – House Bill 1 - 100th General Assembly [ View October 1, 1953 Version ]
- March 23, 2023 – Amended by Senate Bill 210 - 134th General Assembly [ View March 23, 2023 Version ]