Section 3105.43 | Collaborative family law participation agreements; mandatory inclusions.
(A) A collaborative family law participation agreement must be in a record, be signed by the parties, and include all of the following:
(1) A statement of the parties' intent to resolve a matter through a collaborative family law process under sections 3105.41 to 3105.55 of the Revised Code;
(2) A description of the nature and scope of the matter;
(3) The identity of the collaborative family lawyer who represents each party in the collaborative family law process;
(4) A statement by each collaborative family lawyer confirming the lawyer's representation of a party in the collaborative family law process.
(B) Parties to a collaborative family law participation agreement may agree to include additional provisions not inconsistent with sections 3105.41 to 3105.54 of the Revised Code.
Available Versions of this Section
- March 22, 2013 – House Bill 461 - 129th General Assembly [ View March 22, 2013 Version ]