Section 3109.173 | Regional prevention coordinator.
(A) Each child abuse and child neglect regional prevention council shall be under the direction of a regional prevention coordinator. The children's trust fund board shall select each region's coordinator through a competitive selection process conducted by the board.
(B) Regional prevention coordinators shall do all of the following:
(1) Select a representative to serve as chairperson of the regional prevention council;
(2) Conduct a needs assessment to ascertain the child abuse and neglect prevention programming and services that are needed in the region;
(3) Work with county prevention specialists in the region to assemble the regional prevention plan based on children's trust fund board guidelines pursuant to section 3109.174 of the Revised Code;
(4) Implement the regional prevention plan, including the following:
(a) Monitoring fulfillment of prevention deliverables and achievement of prevention outcomes;
(b) Coordinating county data collection;
(c) Ensuring timely and accurate reporting to the board.
(5) Any additional duties specified by the department in rules adopted pursuant to Chapter 119. of the Revised Code.
Available Versions of this Section
- September 29, 2015 – House Bill 64, 131st General Assembly [ View September 29, 2015 Version ]