Section 3121.898 | Using new hire reports.
The department of job and family services shall use the new hire reports it receives for any of the following purposes set forth in 42 U.S.C. 653a, as amended, including:
(A) To locate individuals for the purposes of establishing paternity and for establishing, modifying, and enforcing child support orders.
(B) As used in this division, "state agency" means every department, bureau, board, commission, office, or other organized body established by the constitution or laws of this state for the exercise of state government; every entity of county government that is subject to the rules of a state agency; and every contractual agent of a state agency.
To make available to any state agency responsible for administering any of the following programs for purposes of verifying program eligibility:
(1) Any Title IV-A program as defined in section 5101.80 of the Revised Code;
(2) The medicaid program;
(3) The unemployment compensation program authorized by Chapter 4141. of the Revised Code;
(4) The supplemental nutrition assistance program authorized by section 5101.54 of the Revised Code;
(5) Any other program authorized in 42 U.S.C. 1320b-7(b), as amended.
(C) The administration of the employment security program under the director of job and family services.
Available Versions of this Section
- September 29, 2013 – House Bill 59, 130th General Assembly [ View September 29, 2013 Version ]