Section 3123.37 | Contents of withdrawal directive.
(A) Subject to sections 3123.27 and 3123.28 to 3123.36 of the Revised Code, an agency that determines that an obligor has funds in an account in a financial institution shall issue a withdrawal directive to the financial institution. A copy of this notice shall be sent to the obligor. The directive shall require the financial institution to transmit funds from the account to the office of child support.
(B) The withdrawal directive shall contain the following information:
(1) The name, address, and social security number or taxpayer identification number of the obligor;
(2) A statement that the obligor has been determined to be in default under a support order;
(3) The amount of the arrearage owed by the obligor as determined by the court or child support enforcement agency;
(4) The amount of funds that are to be withdrawn from the account and the type of account from which the funds are to be withdrawn.
(C) On receipt of a withdrawal directive, a financial institution shall withdraw the amount specified from the account described in the notice and pay it to the office of child support after deducting a fivedollar fee.
Available Versions of this Section
- March 22, 2001 – Senate Bill 180 - 123rd General Assembly [ View March 22, 2001 Version ]