Section 3301.68 | Consolidated school mandate report for school districts.
(A) The department of education shall establish a consolidated school mandate report for school districts. The report shall be distributed and monitored by the department. Each district or school shall complete and file the report not later than the thirtieth day of November each year. The report shall require each district or school to denote "yes" to indicate compliance or "no" to indicate noncompliance with the items prescribed under division (B) of this section, and to provide any other information that the department requests regarding those items. If a district or school denotes "no" on any item, it shall provide, within thirty days, to its board of education a written explanation for why that item was not completed and a written plan of action for accurately and efficiently addressing the problem.
(B) The report shall contain the following items:
(1) Training on the use of physical restraint or seclusion on students pursuant to section 3319.46 of the Revised Code;
(3) Training on the use of cardiopulmonary resuscitation and an automated external defibrillator under sections 3313.60, 3313.6023, 3313.717, and 3314.16 of the Revised Code, and training on crisis prevention intervention;
(4) The establishment of a wellness committee;
(5) The reporting of a district's or school's compliance with nutritional standards prescribed under section 3313.814 of the Revised Code;
(6) Screening of pupils for hearing, vision, speech and communications, and health or medical problems and for any developmental disorders pursuant to section 3313.673 of the Revised Code ;
(C) Except as provided in division (D) of section 3313.814 of the Revised Code, the department shall not require a separate report for any of the items listed in division (B) of this section.