Section 3303.07 | Student pathways for career success grants.
(A) As used in this section:
(1) "Lead district" has the same meaning as in section 3317.023 of the Revised Code;
(2) "Ohio technical center" has the same meaning as in section 3333.94 of the Revised Code.
(B) The department of education shall establish the student pathways for career success grant program to provide grants to lead districts and Ohio technical centers for the purpose of improving or expanding upon career-technical education programming that meets state or regional workforce needs.
(C) The state board of education shall adopt rules in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code to administer the program that address all of the following:
(1) Grant eligibility requirements;
(2) Grant application forms and procedures, including reapplication procedures;
(3) Any other rules the state board considers necessary for the operation of the program.
(D) When adopting rules under division (C) of this section, the state board may prioritize the awarding of grants for career-technical education programs that prepare students for occupations included in the list of in-demand jobs created under section 6301.11 of the Revised Code.
Last updated January 20, 2022 at 3:45 PM
Available Versions of this Section
- March 23, 2022 – Enacted by Senate Bill 166 - 134th General Assembly [ View March 23, 2022 Version ]