Section 3314.039 | Compilation and publication of information on community schools.
The department of education shall compile and publish the following information, for each year since the 2010-2011 school year, in a simple, easily accessible location on its web site:
(A) A single document identifying each community school that has closed during each year and the reason for the closure of each school;
(B) A single document for each entity that submitted an application to sponsor schools that contains the following, where applicable:
(1) The entity's application and most recent evaluation;
(2) A designation of whether the entity's application was approved or denied;
(3) All documentation used in determining whether to approve or deny the entity's application;
(4) A short statement describing the rationale used in approving or denying the entity's application.
(C) A single document containing the following information:
(1) A list of all sponsor ratings for each school year for which ratings are available;
(2) A list of each sponsor that is prohibited, as of the thirty-first day of December of each school year, from sponsoring new schools;
(3) A list of each sponsor that sponsors or has sponsored a school that is or was subject to closure, and the reason for that closure.
(D) The department shall update the document required pursuant to division (A) of this section on an annual basis.
Available Versions of this Section
- February 1, 2016 – Enacted by House Bill 2, 131st General Assembly [ View February 1, 2016 Version ]