Section 3314.084 | Reporting rules for community school students living in home.
(A) As used in this section:
(1) "Formula ADM" has the same meaning as in section 3317.03 of the Revised Code.
(2) "Home" has the same meaning as in section 3313.64 of the Revised Code.
(3) "School district of residence" has the same meaning as in section 3323.01 of the Revised Code; however, a community school established under this chapter is not a "school district of residence" for purposes of this section.
(B) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in section 3314.08 or 3317.03 of the Revised Code, all of the following apply in the case of a child who is enrolled in a community school and is also living in a home:
(1) For purposes of the report required under division (B) of section 3314.08 of the Revised Code, the community school shall report the name of the child's school district of residence.
(2) The child's school district of residence shall count the child in that district's formula ADM.
(3) The school district in which the home that the child is living in is located shall not count the child in that district's formula ADM.
(4) The department shall make the payments prescribed in section 3317.022 of the Revised Code, as applicable, to the community school.
Last updated August 4, 2021 at 2:54 PM