Section 3318.037 | Retention of percentile ranking upon reapplication for expedited local partnership program.
(A) For purposes of this section:
(1) "Basic project cost," "percentile," and "school district's portion of the basic project cost" have the same meanings as in section 3318.01 of the Revised Code.
(2) "Eligible school district" is a city, local, or exempted village school district that satisfies all of the following conditions:
(a) The district intends to build new classroom facilities on land originally owned by a state community college, as that term is defined in section 3358.01 of the Revised Code, with the intention of collaboratively working with the state community college on workforce development programs and curriculum.
(b) The district has previously participated in the school building assistance expedited local partnership program established under section 3318.36 of the Revised Code but did not construct any new facilities as part of that program.
(c) The district reapplies for the expedited local partnership program between January 1, 2019, and July 1, 2020.
(B) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this chapter, if an eligible school district reapplies for the expedited local partnership program between January 1, 2019, and July 1, 2020, and subsequently enters into a new agreement for that program, both of the following shall occur:
(1) The district shall retain its percentile ranking that was determined at the time the district entered into its initial agreement under the expedited local partnership program.
(2) The Ohio facilities construction commission shall give that district first priority for funding for a project under sections 3318.01 to 3318.20 of the Revised Code as such funds become available, regardless of the district's percentile rank under section 3318.011 of the Revised Code, and the district's portion of the basic project cost under sections 3318.01 to 3318.20 of the Revised Code shall be the same percentage of the basic project cost as under its initial agreement under the expedited local partnership program.
Available Versions of this Section
- October 17, 2019 – Enacted by House Bill 166, 133rd General Assembly [ View October 17, 2019 Version ]