Section 3318.364 | Assistance for schools that have entered into an expedited local partnership agreement.
In any fiscal year, the Ohio facilities construction commission may, at its discretion, provide assistance under sections 3318.01 to 3318.20 of the Revised Code to a school district that has entered into an expedited local partnership agreement under section 3318.36 of the Revised Code before the district is otherwise eligible for that assistance based on its percentile rank, if the commission determines all of the following:
(A) The district has made an expenditure of local resources under its expedited local partnership agreement on a discrete part of its district-wide project.
(B) The district is ready to complete its district-wide project or a segment of the project, in accordance with section 3318.034 of the Revised Code.
(C) The district is in compliance with division (D)(2) of section 3318.36 of the Revised Code.
(D) Sufficient state funds have been appropriated for classroom facilities projects for the fiscal year to pay the state share of the district's project or segment after paying the state share of projects for all of the following:
(1) Districts that previously had their conditional approval lapse pursuant to section 3318.05 of the Revised Code;
(2) Districts eligible for assistance under division (B)(2) of section 3318.04 of the Revised Code;
(3) Districts participating in the exceptional needs school facilities assistance program under section 3318.37 or 3318.371 of the Revised Code;
(4) Districts participating in the accelerated urban school building assistance program under section 3318.38 of the Revised Code.
Assistance under this section shall be offered to eligible districts in the order of their percentile rankings at the time they entered into their expedited local partnership agreements, from lowest to highest percentile. In the event that more than one district has the same percentile ranking, those districts shall be offered assistance in the order of the date they entered into their expedited local partnership agreements, from earliest to latest date.
As used in this section, "local resources" and "percentile" have the same meanings as in section 3318.36 of the Revised Code.
Available Versions of this Section
- September 24, 2012 – Senate Bill 316 - 129th General Assembly [ View September 24, 2012 Version ]
- September 29, 2017 – Amended by House Bill 49 - 132nd General Assembly [ View September 29, 2017 Version ]