Section 3319.52 | Notification of guilty plea or conviction of license holder.
(A) As used in this section:
(1) "Intervention in lieu of conviction" means intervention in lieu of conviction under section 2951.041 of the Revised Code.
(2) "License" has the same meaning as in section 3319.31 of the Revised Code.
(3) "Pre-trial diversion program" means a pre-trial diversion program under section 2935.36 of the Revised Code or a similar diversion program under rules of a court.
(4) "Prosecutor" has the same meaning as in section 2935.01 of the Revised Code.
(B) If there is any judicial finding of guilt or any conviction or a judicial finding of eligibility for intervention in lieu of conviction against a license holder, or if a license holder agrees to participate in a pre-trial diversion program, for any of the offenses listed in division (B)(2) or (C) of section 3319.31 of the Revised Code, the prosecutor in the case, on forms that the state board of education shall prescribe and furnish, promptly shall notify the board and, if known, any school district or chartered nonpublic school employing the license holder of the license holder's name and residence address, and the fact that the license holder pleaded guilty to, was convicted of, has been found eligible for intervention in lieu of conviction for, or has agreed to a diversion program for the offense.
Available Versions of this Section
- September 12, 2008 – House Bill 428 - 127th General Assembly [ View September 12, 2008 Version ]