Section 3345.38 | Undergraduate course credit for completion of international baccalaureate diploma program.
(A) The board of trustees of each state institution of higher education shall adopt and implement a policy to grant undergraduate course credit to a student who has successfully completed an international baccalaureate diploma program.
(B) The policy adopted by each institution under this section shall do all of the following:
(1) Establish conditions for granting course credit, including the minimum scores required on examinations constituting the international baccalaureate diploma program in order to receive credit;
(2) Identify specific course credit or other academic requirements of the institution, including the number of credit hours or other course credit that the institution will grant to a student who completes the diploma program.
(C) As used in this section:
(1) "State institution of higher education" has the same meaning as in section 3345.011 of the Revised Code.
(2) "International baccalaureate diploma program" means the curriculum and examinations leading to an international baccalaureate diploma awarded by the international baccalaureate organization.
Available Versions of this Section
- September 29, 2015 – House Bill 64, 131st General Assembly [ View September 29, 2015 Version ]