Section 340.09 | State reimbursement for services.
(A) Using funds the general assembly appropriates for these purposes, the department of mental health and addiction services shall provide any county assistance for one or more of the following:
(1) The operation of the board of alcohol, drug addiction, and mental health services serving the county;
(2) The provision of addiction services, mental health services, and recovery supports included in the board's list of services and supports required by section 340.08 of the Revised Code and approved by the department under section 5119.22 of the Revised Code;
(3) The provision of approved support functions;
(4) The partnership in, or support for, approved community-based continuum of care-related activities.
(B) Support functions may include the following:
(4) Referral and information;
(6) Service and program evaluation.