Section 3599.22 | Prohibitions concerning printing of ballots.
(A) No person employed to print or engage in printing the official ballots shall knowingly do any of the following:
(1) Print or cause or permit to be printed an official ballot other than the official ballot furnished by the board of elections;
(2) Print or permit to be printed more ballots than are delivered to the board;
(3) Appropriate, give, deliver, or knowingly permit to be taken away any of such ballots by a person other than the person authorized by law to do so;
(4) Print such ballots on paper other than that provided in the contract with the board;
(5) Package or deliver to the board fewer ballots than the number the board directed to be printed.
(B) Whoever violates division (A) of this section is guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree.
Available Versions of this Section
- December 9, 1997 – Senate Bill 116, 122nd General Assembly [ View December 9, 1997 Version ]