Section 3701.141 | Office of women's health initiatives.
(A) There is hereby created in the department of health the women's health program,.
(B) To the extent funds are available, the women's health program shall:
(1) Identify, review, and assist the director in the coordination of programs and resources the department of health is committing to women's health concerns, including the department's women's and infants' program activities;
(2) Advocate for women's health by requesting that the department conduct, sponsor, encourage, or fund research; establish additional programs regarding women's health concerns as needed; and monitor the research and program efforts;
(3) Collect, classify, and store relevant research conducted by the department or other entities, and provide, unless otherwise prohibited by law, interested persons access to research results;
(4) Apply for grant opportunities.
Available Versions of this Section
- June 26, 2003 – House Bill 95, 125th General Assembly [ View June 26, 2003 Version ]