Section 3701.145 | Director ensure treatment for breast or cervical cancer.
(A) The director of health shall ensure that, as part of the Ohio breast and cervical cancer project administered under section 3701.144 of the Revised Code, a woman who meets all of the following conditions receives treatment for breast or cervical cancer:
(1) The woman was screened for breast or cervical cancer by a provider who either does not participate in or was not paid for the screening by the Ohio breast and cervical cancer project.
(2) The woman is in need of treatment for breast or cervical cancer.
(3) The woman has a countable income not exceeding three hundred per cent of the federal poverty line.
(4) The woman is not covered by health insurance.
(5) The woman is less than sixty-five years of age.
(B) The director of health may adopt rules as necessary to implement this section. The rules shall be adopted in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code.
Last updated September 9, 2021 at 12:55 PM
Available Versions of this Section
- September 30, 2021 – Enacted by House Bill 110 - 134th General Assembly [ View September 30, 2021 Version ]