Section 3710.09 | Contractor to maintain records of projects.
(A) As a means of protecting the public, each asbestos hazard abatement contractor licensed under this chapter shall maintain records of all asbestos hazard abatement projects which the contractor performs and make these records available to the the director of environmental protection upon request. The licensee shall maintain the records for at least thirty years.
(B) The records required by this section shall include all of the following:
(1) The name, social security number, and address of the person who supervised the asbestos hazard abatement project;
(2) The names and social security numbers of all workers at the job site;
(3) The location and description of the asbestos hazard abatement project and the amount of asbestos-containing material that was removed;
(4) The starting and completion dates of each asbestos hazard abatement project;
(5) A summary of the procedures that were used to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local standards;
(6) The name and address of each asbestos disposal site where the waste containing asbestos was deposited;
(7) Any other information that the director, by rule, requires.