Section 3746.20 | Documents submitted by affidavit.
(A) All of the following shall be submitted by affidavit:
(1) Any information, data, documents, or reports submitted by any of the following to another person for the purposes of a voluntary action conducted under this chapter and rules adopted under it:
(a) The person undertaking the voluntary action;
(b) A certified professional;
(c) Any other person who performed work that was conducted to support a request for a no further action letter as provided in division (B)(2) of section 3746.10 of the Revised Code;
(d) A certified laboratory.
(2) Any information submitted by an environmental professional to the director of environmental protection for the purposes of complying with rules adopted under division (B)(5)(a) or (c) of section 3746.04 of the Revised Code or with division (D) of section 3746.07 of the Revised Code;
(3) Any information submitted by a laboratory for the purposes of complying with rules adopted under division (B)(6)(a) or (b) of section 3746.04 of the Revised Code;
(4) The verification of eligible costs associated with a voluntary action submitted by a certified professional to the director of development pursuant to section 3746.121 of the Revised Code.
(B) No person shall materially falsify, tamper with, or render inaccurate any information, data, documents, or reports generated for the purposes of or used in documenting or preparing a no further action letter under this chapter or rules adopted under it or verification of eligible costs under section 3746.121 of the Revised Code.
Violation of this division is not falsification under section 2921.13 of the Revised Code.
(C) In accordance with rules adopted under division (B)(5)(f) of section 3746.04 of the Revised Code, the director permanently shall revoke the certification of a certified professional who violates division (B) of this section.
(D) No person, with purpose to deceive a certified professional, certified laboratory, or a contractor thereof, or the environmental protection agency or a contractor thereof, shall withhold, conceal, or destroy any data, information, records, or documents relating to a voluntary action.
Available Versions of this Section
- August 22, 1996 – House Bill 441 - 121st General Assembly [ View August 22, 1996 Version ]
- September 30, 2021 – Amended by House Bill 110 - 134th General Assembly [ View September 30, 2021 Version ]