Section 3774.04 | Recordkeeping.
(A) Each fantasy contest operator shall retain and maintain in a place secure from theft, loss, or destruction all of the records required to be maintained by this chapter for at least five years from the date of the record's creation.
(B) Each fantasy contest operator shall retain and maintain accurate, complete, legible, and permanent records, whether in electronic or other format, of any books, records, or documents relating to the fantasy contest operator's business and accounting operations, which includes all of the following:
(1) The fantasy contest operator's business and organizational structure;
(2) Correspondence with or by, or reports to or from, the commission, or any local, state, or federal governmental agency, foreign or domestic;
(3) The fantasy contest operator's financial statements, accounting records, ledgers, and internal and external audit records;
(4) All records related to the conduct of fantasy contests by the fantasy contest operator in this state;
(5) Any materials used to advertise, publicize, or otherwise promote the fantasy contest operator's fantasy contests in this state;
(6) Any other books, records, or documents the commission requires the fantasy contest operator to retain and maintain, in rules adopted by the commission under this chapter or division (L) of section 3772.03 of the Revised Code.
(C) Each fantasy contest operator shall organize all required records in a manner that enables the commission to locate, inspect, review, and analyze the records with reasonable ease and efficiency and, upon request, provide the commission or its executive director, or duly authorized designee thereof, with the records required to be retained and maintained by this section.
Available Versions of this Section
- March 23, 2018 – Enacted by House Bill 132 - 132nd General Assembly [ View March 23, 2018 Version ]