Section 4123.446 | Report regarding minority and women's business enterprises.
(A) As used in this section:
(1) "Minority business enterprise" has the meaning defined in section 122.71 of the Revised Code.
(2) "Women's business enterprise" means a business, or a partnership, corporation, limited liability company, or joint venture of any kind, that is owned and controlled by women who are United States citizens and residents of this state.
(B) The administrator of workers' compensation shall submit annually to the governor and to the general assembly (under section 101.68 of the Revised Code) a report containing the following information:
(1) The name of each investment manager that is a minority business enterprise or a women's business enterprise with which the administrator contracts;
(2) The amount of assets managed by investment managers that are minority business enterprises or women's business enterprises, expressed as a percentage of assets managed by investment managers with which the administrator has contracted;
(3) Efforts by the administrator to increase utilization of investment managers that are minority business enterprises or women's business enterprises.
Available Versions of this Section
- October 16, 2009 – House Bill 1, 128th General Assembly [ View October 16, 2009 Version ]