Section 4303.234 | Wine fulfillment warehouses.
(A) As used in this section:
(1) "Fulfillment warehouse" means a person that operates a warehouse that is located outside this state and has entered into a written agreement with an S-2 permit holder to fulfill orders of the S-2 permit holder's wine to personal consumers via delivery by an H permit holder.
(2) "Personal consumer" has the same meaning as in section 4303.233 of the Revised Code.
(B) A fulfillment warehouse may send a shipment of wine sold by an S-2 permit holder to a personal consumer via an H permit holder. A fulfillment warehouse shall provide annually in electronic format by electronic means a report to the division not later than March first. The annual report shall include all of the following:
(1) The name and address of the fulfillment warehouse. The fulfillment warehouse shall include the address of each location owned or operated by the fulfillment warehouse that is used to ship wine to personal consumers in this state.
(2) The name and address of each S-2 liquor permit holder with which the fulfillment warehouse has entered into an agreement;
(3) The name and address of each personal consumer that the fulfillment warehouse sends wine to and the quantity of wine purchased by the personal consumer;
(4) The shipping tracking number provided by the H permit holder for each shipment of wine delivered to a personal consumer. The division shall prescribe and provide an electronic form for the report and shall determine the specific electronic means that the fulfillment warehouse must use to submit the report.
(E) The division may adopt rules in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code necessary to administer and enforce this section.
Last updated September 30, 2021 at 4:26 AM