Section 4703.071 | Architecture education assistance program.
(A) The architects board shall establish and maintain and administer an architecture education assistance program to pay applicant enrollment fees for the internship program required of applicants by section 4703.07 of the Revised Code.
(B) The board shall adopt rules in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code to establish all of the following:
(1) Applicant eligibility criteria for receipt of internship program enrollment fees, which must include a requirement that applicants be enrolled in an architecture education program at an institution within the state that has been approved by the board and accredited by the national architectural accrediting board, and may include a requirement that the applicant has completed a minimum amount of course work in the program as prescribed by the state board by rule;
(2) Application procedures for payment of internship program enrollment fees;
(3) The maximum amount of internship program enrollment fees that may be provided by the architecture education assistance program to an applicant;
(4) The total amount of internship program enrollment fees that may be disbursed by the architecture education assistance program in any given fiscal year;
(5) The means by which other matters incidental to the operation of the program may be approved, including the means to authorize necessary expenses for the operation of the architecture education assistance program.
(C) The receipt of internship program enrollment fees under this section shall not affect a student's eligibility for any other assistance, or the amount of that assistance.
Available Versions of this Section
- December 19, 2013 – Senate Bill 68 - 130th General Assembly [ View December 19, 2013 Version ]