Section 4703.16 | Fees.
(B) The fee to restore a certificate of qualification to practice architecture is the renewal fee for the current certification period, plus the renewal fee for each two-year period in which the certificate was not renewed, plus a penalty the board establishes for each two-year period or part thereof in which the certificate was not renewed, provided that the maximum fee shall not exceed the amount established by the board.
(C) The board also shall establish the following fees:
(1) The fee for an original and duplicate certificate of qualification to practice architecture and the biennial renewal of the certificate;
(2) The fee for a duplicate renewal card;
(3) The fee to restore a certificate of qualification to practice architecture or certificate of authorization revoked under section 4703.15 of the Revised Code or suspended under section 3123.47 of the Revised Code;
(4) The fee for an original and duplicate certificate of authorization issued under division (L) of section 4703.18 of the Revised Code and the annual renewal of the certificate;
(5) The fee to cover costs for checks or other instruments returned to the board by financial institutions due to insufficient funds.
Available Versions of this Section
- June 20, 2008 – Senate Bill 225 - 127th General Assembly [ View June 20, 2008 Version ]