Section 4703.37 | Fees.
(A) The Ohio landscape architects board shall establish an application fee for obtaining registration under section 4703.34 of the Revised Code and a fee for obtaining registration under section 4703.35 of the Revised Code.
(B) The fee to restore an expired certificate of qualification is the renewal fee for the current certification period, plus the renewal fee for each previous renewal period in which the certificate was not renewed, plus a penalty of twenty-five per cent of the total renewal fees for each renewal period or part thereof in which the certificate was not renewed, on the condition that the maximum fee shall not exceed an amount established by the board.
(C) The board also shall establish the following fees:
(2) The fee for the biennial renewal of the certificate of qualification and the fee for a duplicate renewal card.
(3) The fee to be charged an examinee for administering an examination to the examinee on behalf of another jurisdiction.
(4) The fee for a certificate of authorization issued under division (F) of section 4703.331 of the Revised Code, the fee for annual renewal of a certificate of authorization, and the fee for a duplicate certificate of authorization.
(5) The fee to cover costs for checks or other instruments returned to the board by financial institutions due to insufficient funds.
Available Versions of this Section
- December 19, 2013 – Senate Bill 68, 130th General Assembly [ View December 19, 2013 Version ]