Section 4715.13 | Fees for licenses or permits.
(A) Applicants for licenses to practice dentistry or for a general anesthesia permit or a conscious sedation permit shall pay to the secretary of the state dental board the following fees:
(1) For license to practice dentistry, two hundred sixty-seven dollars if issued in an odd-numbered year or four hundred fifty-four dollars if issued in an even-numbered year;
(2) For duplicate license, to be granted upon proof of loss of the original, twenty dollars;
(3) For a general anesthesia permit, one hundred twenty-seven dollars;
(4) For a conscious sedation permit, one hundred twenty-seven dollars.
(B) Forty dollars of each fee collected under division (A)(1) of this section for a license issued in an even-numbered year and twenty dollars of each fee collected under division (A)(1) of this section in an odd-numbered year shall be paid to the dentist loan repayment fund established under section 3702.95 of the Revised Code.
(C) In the case of a person who applies for a license to practice dentistry by taking an examination administered by the state dental board, both of the following apply:
(1) The fee in division (A)(1) of this section may be refunded to an applicant who is unavoidably prevented from attending the examination, or the applicant may be examined at the next regular or special meeting of the board without an additional fee.
(2) An applicant who fails the first examination may be re-examined at the next regular or special meeting of the board without an additional fee.
Available Versions of this Section
- October 29, 2003 – Senate Bill 51, 125th General Assembly [ View October 29, 2003 Version ]
- March 23, 2015 – House Bill 463, 130th General Assembly [ View March 23, 2015 Version ]
- September 29, 2015 – House Bill 463, 130th General Assembly [ View September 29, 2015 Version ]
- September 29, 2017 – Amended by House Bill 49, 132nd General Assembly [ View September 29, 2017 Version ]
- March 20, 2019 – Amended by Senate Bill 259, 132nd General Assembly [ View March 20, 2019 Version ]