Section 4730.10 | Applying for license to practice.
(A) An individual seeking a license to practice as a physician assistant shall file with the state medical board a written application on a form prescribed and supplied by the board. The application shall include all of the following:
(1) The applicant's name, residential address, business address, if any, and social security number;
(2) Satisfactory proof that the applicant meets the age requirement specified in division (A)(1) of section 4730.11 of the Revised Code;
(3) Satisfactory proof that the applicant meets either the educational requirements specified in division (B)(1) or (2) of section 4730.11 of the Revised Code or the educational or other applicable requirements specified in division (C)(1), (2), or (3) of that section;
(4) Any other information the board requires.
(B) At the time of making application for a license to practice, the applicant shall pay the board a fee of four hundred dollars, no part of which shall be returned. The fees shall be deposited in accordance with section 4731.24 of the Revised Code.
Last updated October 9, 2021 at 5:28 AM
Available Versions of this Section
- March 22, 2013 – House Bill 284 - 129th General Assembly [ View March 22, 2013 Version ]
- October 15, 2015 – Senate Bill 110 - 131st General Assembly [ View October 15, 2015 Version ]
- October 17, 2019 – Amended by House Bill 166 - 133rd General Assembly [ View October 17, 2019 Version ]
- October 9, 2021 – Amended by House Bill 263 - 133rd General Assembly [ View October 9, 2021 Version ]