Section 4741.56 | Veterinarian Student Debt Assistance Fund.
(A) There is hereby created the veterinary student debt assistance fund in the state treasury to be used by the state veterinary medical licensing board for the implementation and administration of sections 4741.50 to 4741.57 of the Revised Code.
(B) The fund shall consist of all of the following:
(1) Money transferred into the fund from the occupational licensing and regulatory fund in accordance with section 4743.05 of the Revised Code;
(2) Money received from gifts, donations, and bequests;
(3) Damages collected from program participants who fail to fulfill their service obligations;
(4) Any other money contributed to the fund.
Available Versions of this Section
- April 12, 2021 – Enacted by House Bill 67 - 133rd General Assembly [ View April 12, 2021 Version ]