Section 4751.101 | Construction of chapter.
Nothing in this chapter or the rules adopted under it shall be construed as requiring either of the following:
(A) An individual to be a licensed health services executive in order to do either of the following:
(1) Practice nursing home administration;
(2) Serve in a leadership position at a long-term services and supports setting or direct the practices of others in such a setting.
(B) An applicant for a nursing home administrator license who is employed by an institution for the care and treatment of the sick to demonstrate proficiency in any medical techniques or to meet any medical educational qualifications or medical standards not in accord with the remedial care and treatment provided by the institution if all of the following apply to the institution:
(1) It is operated exclusively for patients who use spiritual means for healing and for whom the acceptance of medical care is inconsistent with their religious beliefs.
(2) It is accredited by a national accrediting organization.
(3) It is exempt from federal income taxation under section 501 of the "Internal Revenue Code of 1986," 26 U.S.C. 501.
(4) It provides twenty-four hour nursing care pursuant to the exemption in division (E) of section 4723.32 of the Revised Code from the licensing requirements of Chapter 4723. of the Revised Code.
Last updated March 22, 2023 at 12:40 PM