Section 4751.21 | Health services executive license.
(A) Subject to section 4751.32 of the Revised Code, the board of executives of long-term services and supports shall issue a health services executive license to an individual if all of the following requirements are satisfied:
(1) The individual has submitted to the board a completed application for the license in accordance with rules adopted under section 4751.04 of the Revised Code.
(2) The individual is a licensed nursing home administrator.
(3) The individual has obtained the health services executive qualification through the national association of long-term care administrator boards.
(4) The individual has complied with section 4776.02 of the Revised Code regarding a criminal records check.
(5) The board, in accordance with section 9.79 of the Revised Code, has determined that the results of the criminal records check do not make the individual ineligible for the license.
(6) The individual has paid to the board a license fee of one hundred dollars.
(B) A health services executive license shall certify that the individual to whom it was issued has met the applicable requirements of this chapter and any applicable rules adopted under section 4751.04 of the Revised Code and is a licensed health services executive while the license is valid.
Last updated March 3, 2023 at 11:01 AM
Available Versions of this Section
- October 17, 2019 – Amended by House Bill 166 - 133rd General Assembly [ View October 17, 2019 Version ]
- October 9, 2021 – Amended by House Bill 263 - 133rd General Assembly [ View October 9, 2021 Version ]
- December 29, 2023 – Amended by Senate Bill 131 - 134th General Assembly [ View December 29, 2023 Version ]