Section 4755.12 | Fees.
(A) The occupational therapy section of the Ohio occupational therapy, physical therapy, and athletic trainers board may charge any or all of the following fees:
(1) A nonrefundable examination fee, which is to be paid at the time of application for licensure;
(2) An application fee for an initial license;
(3) An initial licensure fee;
(4) A fee for biennial renewal of a license;
(5) A fee for late renewal of a license;
(6) A fee for the review of continuing education activities;
(7) A fee for verification of a license.
(B) The section may, by rule, provide for the waiver of all or part of a fee when the license is issued less than one hundred days before the date on which it will expire.
(C) Except when all or part of a fee is waived under division (B) of this section, the amount charged by the occupational therapy section for each of its fees shall be the applicable amount established in rules adopted under section 4755.06 of the Revised Code.
Last updated August 24, 2021 at 2:22 PM