Section 4755.41 | Physical therapy section duties.
(A) The physical therapy section of the Ohio occupational therapy, physical therapy, and athletic trainers board shall license persons desiring to practice physical therapy or to practice as physical therapist assistants in this state.
(B) An investigation, inquiry, or hearing which the section is authorized to undertake or hold may be undertaken or held in accordance with section 4755.02 of the Revised Code. Any finding or order shall be confirmed or approved by the section.
(C) The physical therapy section shall:
(1) Keep a record of its proceedings;
(2) Keep a register of applicants showing the name and location of the institution granting the applicant's degree or certificate in physical therapy and whether or not a license was issued;
(3) Maintain a register of every physical therapist and physical therapist assistant in this state, including the licensee's last known place of business, the licensee's last known residence, and the date and number of the licensee's license;
(4) Deposit all fees collected by the section in accordance with section 4755.03 of the Revised Code;
(5) On receipt of an application for a license to practice as a physical therapist or physical therapist assistant, provide to the applicant the section's address, dates of upcoming section meetings, and a list of names of the section members.
Available Versions of this Section
- April 6, 2007 – House Bill 403 - 126th General Assembly [ View April 6, 2007 Version ]