Section 4755.411 | Rules to be adopted by physical therapy section.
The physical therapy section of the Ohio occupational therapy, physical therapy, and athletic trainers board shall adopt rules in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code pertaining to the following:
(A) Fees for the verification of a license and license reinstatement, and other fees established by the section;
(B) Provisions for the section's government and control of its actions and business affairs;
(C) Minimum curricula for physical therapy education programs that prepare graduates to be licensed in this state as physical therapists and physical therapist assistants;
(E) The form and manner for filing applications for licensure with the section;
(F) For purposes of section 4755.46 of the Revised Code, all of the following:
(1) A schedule regarding when licenses to practice as a physical therapist and physical therapist assistant expire during a biennium;
(2) An additional fee, not to exceed thirty-five dollars, that may be imposed if a licensee files a late application for renewal;
(3) The conditions under which the license of a person who files a late application for renewal will be reinstated.
(G) The issuance, renewal, suspension, and permanent revocation of a license and the conduct of hearings;
(H) Appropriate ethical conduct in the practice of physical therapy;
(I) Requirements, including continuing education requirements, for restoring licenses that are inactive or have lapsed through failure to renew;
(J) Conditions that may be imposed for reinstatement of a license following suspension pursuant to section 4755.47 of the Revised Code;
(K) For purposes of section 4755.45 of the Revised Code, both of the following:
(1) Identification of the credentialing organizations from which the section will accept equivalency evaluations for foreign physical therapist education. The physical therapy section shall identify only those credentialing organizations that use a course evaluation tool or form approved by the physical therapy section.
(2) Evidence, other than the evaluations described in division (K)(1) of this section, that the section will consider for purposes of evaluating whether an applicant's education is reasonably equivalent to the educational requirements that were in force for licensure in this state as a physical therapist on the date of the applicant's initial licensure or registration in another state or country.
(L) Standards of conduct for physical therapists and physical therapist assistants, including requirements for supervision, delegation, and practicing with or without referral or prescription;
(M) Appropriate display of a license;
(N) Procedures for a licensee to follow in notifying the section within thirty days of a change in name or address, or both;
(O) The amount and content of corrective action courses required by the board under section 4755.47 of the Revised Code.