Section 4761.07 | Fees.
(A) The state medical board shall charge any license applicant or holder who is to take an examination required under division (A)(2) of section 4761.04 or a reexamination required under division (B) of section 4761.06 of the Revised Code for license renewal or under section 4761.09 of the Revised Code for license reinstatement, a nonrefundable examination fee, not to exceed the amount necessary to cover the expense of administering the examination. The license applicant or holder shall pay the fee at the time of application for licensure or renewal.
(B) The board shall establish the following additional nonrefundable fees and penalty:
(1) An initial license fee of seventy-five dollars;
(2) A biennial license renewal fee of seventy-five dollars;
(3) A limited permit fee of twenty dollars;
(4) A limited permit renewal fee of ten dollars;
(5) A duplicate license or limited permit fee of thirty-five dollars;
(6) In the case of a person holding a license issued under this chapter, a license verification fee of fifty dollars.
(C) Notwithstanding division (B)(4) of this section, after the third renewal of a limited permit that meets the exception in division (B)(3) of section 4761.05 of the Revised Code, the limited permit renewal fee shall be thirty-five dollars.
(D) All fees received by the board shall be deposited into the state treasury to the credit of the state medical board operating fund pursuant to section 4731.24 of the Revised Code.
Last updated October 9, 2021 at 4:55 AM
Available Versions of this Section
- September 4, 2014 – House Bill 165, 130th General Assembly [ View September 4, 2014 Version ]
- January 21, 2018 – Amended by House Bill 49, 132nd General Assembly [ View January 21, 2018 Version ]
- February 8, 2018 – Amended by House Bill 145, 132nd General Assembly [ View February 8, 2018 Version ]
- October 9, 2021 – Amended by House Bill 263, 133rd General Assembly [ View October 9, 2021 Version ]