Section 4781.38 | Obligations of park operator.
(A) A park operator who is a party to a rental agreement shall:
(1) Comply with the requirements of all applicable building, housing, health, and safety codes which materially affect health and safety, and comply with rules of the division of industrial compliance;
(2) Make all repairs and do whatever is reasonably necessary to put and keep the premises in a fit and habitable condition;
(3) Keep all common areas of the premises in a safe and sanitary condition;
(4) Maintain in good and safe working order and condition all electrical and plumbing fixtures and appliances, and septic systems, sanitary and storm sewers, refuse receptacles, and well and water systems that are supplied or required to be supplied by the park operator;
(5) Not abuse the right of access conferred by division (B) of section 4781.39 of the Revised Code;
(6) Except in the case of emergency or if it is impracticable to do so, give the resident reasonable notice of the park operator's intent to enter onto the residential premises and enter only at reasonable times. Twenty-four hours' notice shall be presumed to be a reasonable notice in the absence of evidence to the contrary.
(B) If the park operator violates any provision of this section, makes a lawful entry onto the residential premises in an unreasonable manner, or makes repeated demands for entry otherwise lawful which demands have the effect of harassing the resident, the resident may recover actual damages resulting from the violation, entry, or demands and injunctive relief to prevent the recurrence of the conduct, and if the resident obtains a judgment, reasonable attorneys' fees, or terminate the rental agreement.