Section 5103.57 | Professional treatment staff definitions.
September 13, 2022
Senate Bill 239 - 134th General Assembly
As used in sections 5103.58 and 5103.59 of the Revised Code:
(A) "Professional treatment staff" means a specialized foster home program agency employee or contractor with responsibility for any of the following:
(1) Providing rehabilitative services to a child placed in a specialized foster home program or to the child's family;
(2) Conducting home studies as an assessor for specialized foster homes;
(3) Providing clinical direction to specialized foster caregivers;
(4) Supervision of treatment team leaders.
(B) "Specialized foster home" has the same meaning as in section 5103.02 of the Revised Code.
Last updated October 20, 2022 at 5:24 PM
Available Versions of this Section
- September 13, 2022 – Enacted by Senate Bill 239 - 134th General Assembly [ View September 13, 2022 Version ]