Section 5104.043 | Determination of serious risk of noncompliance; notice.
(A) If the department of job and family services determines that an act or omission of a child day-care center, type A family day-care home, or licensed type B family day-care home constitutes a serious risk noncompliance, the licensee shall notify the caretaker parent of each child receiving care in the center or home of the department's determination.
(B) With respect to the notice required by division (A) of this section, all of the following apply:
(1) The licensee shall notify caretaker parents not later than fifteen business days after the department informs the licensee of the department's determination. If the licensee requests a review of the department's determination, the licensee shall notify caretaker parents not later than five business days after the department has completed its review.
(2) The notice shall include a statement informing each caretaker parent of the web site maintained by the department and the location of further information regarding the determination.
(3) The licensee may provide written or electronic notice to caretaker parents.
(4) The licensee shall provide a copy of the notice to the department.
(C) The director of job and family services shall adopt rules to enforce this section.
(D) The requirements of this section do not apply if the department suspends the license of a child day-care center, type A family day-care home, or licensed type B family day-care home pursuant to section 5104.042 of the Revised Code.
Available Versions of this Section
- June 19, 2020 – Enacted by House Bill 65, 133rd General Assembly [ View June 19, 2020 Version ]