Section 5123.026 | Technology first task force.
(A) The director of developmental disabilities shall establish a technology first task force consisting of representatives from the office of innovateohio; the departments of developmental disabilities, education and workforce, medicaid, aging, job and family services, mental health and addiction services, children and youth, and transportation; and the opportunities for Ohioans with disabilities agency.
(B) The task force shall do all of the following:
(1) Expand innovative technology solutions within the operation and delivery of services to individuals with developmental disabilities;
(2) Use technology to reduce the barriers individuals with developmental disabilities experience;
(3) Align policies for all state agencies on the task force.
(C) The department of developmental disabilities may enter into interagency agreements with any of the government entities on the task force. The interagency agreements may specify either or both of the following:
(1) The roles and responsibilities of the government entities that are members of the task force, including any money to be contributed by those entities;
(2) The projects and activities of the task force.
(D) The department and state agencies may adopt rules to implement the task force.
Last updated September 19, 2023 at 11:38 AM
Available Versions of this Section
- September 30, 2021 – Enacted by House Bill 110 - 134th General Assembly [ View September 30, 2021 Version ]
- October 3, 2023 – Amended by House Bill 33 - 135th General Assembly [ View October 3, 2023 Version ]
- January 1, 2025 – Amended by House Bill 33 - 135th General Assembly [ View January 1, 2025 Version ]