Section 5124.07 | Department provider agreements; contents.
(A) Except as provided in section 5124.072 of the Revised Code, the department of medicaid shall enter into a provider agreement with an ICF/IID operator who applies, and is eligible, for the provider agreement.
(B) A provider agreement shall require the department of developmental disabilities, pursuant to its agreement with the department of medicaid under section 5124.02 of the Revised Code, to make medicaid payments to the provider in accordance with this chapter for ICF/IID services the ICF/IID provides to its residents who are medicaid recipients eligible for ICF/IID services.
(C) A provider agreement shall require the provider to do all of the following:
(1) Maintain eligibility for the provider agreement as provided in section 5124.06 of the Revised Code;
(2) Keep records relating to a cost reporting period for the greater of seven years after the cost report is filed or, if the department of developmental disabilities issues an audit report in accordance with section 5124.109 of the Revised Code, six years after all appeal rights relating to the audit report are exhausted;
(3) File reports as the department of developmental disabilities requires;
(4) Open all records relating to the costs of the ICF/IID's services for inspection and audit by the department of developmental disabilities;
(5) Open its premises for inspection by the department of developmental disabilities, department of health, and any other state or local authority having authority to inspect;
(6) Supply to the department of developmental disabilities such information as it requires concerning the ICF/IID's services to residents who are, or are eligible to be, medicaid recipients;
(7) Comply with section 5124.08 of the Revised Code.
(D) A provider agreement may contain other provisions that are consistent with law and considered necessary by the department of medicaid or the department of developmental disabilities.
Available Versions of this Section
- September 29, 2013 – House Bill 59, 130th General Assembly [ View September 29, 2013 Version ]