Section 5162.50 | Health care-federal fund.
(A) The health care - federal fund is hereby created in the state treasury. All of the following shall be credited to the fund:
(1) Funds that division (B) of section 5168.11 of the Revised Code requires be credited to the fund;
(2) The federal share of all rebates paid by drug manufacturers to the department of medicaid in accordance with a rebate agreement required by the "Social Security Act," section 1927, 42 U.S.C. 1396r-8;
(3) The federal share of all supplemental rebates paid by drug manufacturers to the department of medicaid in accordance with the supplemental drug rebate program established under section 5164.755 of the Revised Code;
(4) Except as otherwise provided by statute or as authorized by the controlling board, the federal share of all other medicaid-related revenues, collections, and recoveries.
(B) All money credited to the health care - federal fund pursuant to division (B) of section 5168.11 of the Revised Code shall be used solely for distributing funds to hospitals under section 5168.09 of the Revised Code. The department of medicaid shall use all other money credited to the fund to pay for other medicaid services and contracts.
Available Versions of this Section
- September 29, 2013 – House Bill 59, 130th General Assembly [ View September 29, 2013 Version ]