Section 5166.22 | Allocating enrollment numbers to county board of developmental disabilities.
(A) Subject to division (B) of this section, when the department of developmental disabilities allocates enrollment numbers to a county board of developmental disabilities for home and community-based services specified in division (A)(1) of section 5166.20 of the Revised Code and provided under any of the medicaid waiver components that the department administers under section 5166.21 of the Revised Code, the department shall consider both of the following:
(1) The number of individuals with developmental disabilities placed on the county board's waiting list established for the services pursuant to section 5126.042 of the Revised Code;
(2) Anything else the department considers necessary to enable the county board to provide the services to individuals placed on the county board's waiting list established for the services pursuant to section 5126.042 of the Revised Code.
(B) Division (A) of this section applies to home and community-based services provided under the medicaid waiver component known as the transitions developmental disabilities waiver only to the extent, if any, provided by the contract required by section 5166.21 of the Revised Code regarding the component.
Available Versions of this Section
- September 29, 2013 – House Bill 59, 130th General Assembly [ View September 29, 2013 Version ]
- October 12, 2016 – Amended by House Bill 158, 131st General Assembly [ View October 12, 2016 Version ]
- September 29, 2017 – Amended by House Bill 49, 132nd General Assembly [ View September 29, 2017 Version ]
- October 17, 2019 – Amended by House Bill 166, 133rd General Assembly [ View October 17, 2019 Version ]