Section 5168.60 | Definitions for R.C. 5168.60 to 5168.71.
(A) Unless modified under division (C)(2) of section 5168.61 of the Revised Code, "franchise permit fee rate" means the following:
(1) For fiscal year 2020, twenty-three dollars and ninety-five cents;
(2) For fiscal year 2021 and each fiscal year thereafter, twenty-four dollars and eighty-nine cents.
(B) "Indirect guarantee percentage" means the percentage specified in the "Social Security Act," section 1903(w)(4)(C)(ii), 42 U.S.C. 1396b(w)(4)(C)(ii), that is to be used in determining whether a class of providers is indirectly held harmless for any portion of the costs of a broad-based health-care-related tax. If the indirect guarantee percentage changes during a fiscal year, the indirect guarantee percentage is the following:
(1) For the part of the fiscal year before the change takes effect, the percentage in effect before the change;
(2) For the part of the fiscal year beginning with the date the indirect guarantee percentage changes, the new percentage.
(C) "ICF/IID" has the same meaning as in section 5124.01 of the Revised Code.
(E) "Medicaid-certified capacity" has the same meaning as in section 5124.01 of the Revised Code.
(F) "Provider agreement" has the same meaning as in section 5124.01 of the Revised Code.
Last updated September 8, 2021 at 5:24 PM
Available Versions of this Section
- September 29, 2013 – House Bill 59, 130th General Assembly [ View September 29, 2013 Version ]
- September 29, 2015 – House Bill 64, 131st General Assembly [ View September 29, 2015 Version ]
- July 18, 2019 – Amended by House Bill 166, 133rd General Assembly [ View July 18, 2019 Version ]
- September 30, 2021 – Amended by House Bill 110, 134th General Assembly [ View September 30, 2021 Version ]