Section 5715.70 | Release of lien on real property situated in county.
(A) A county board of revision may release a lien imposed on real property situated within the county if all the following apply:
(1) The lien has been in existence for at least five years.
(2) The lien is for a debt resulting from the cost of environmental cleanup of the property paid from state or local government funds.
(3) The amount of the lien is equal to or greater than twelve times the fair market value of the property.
(4) The board determines the debt is uncollectible.
(B) The board shall reduce a release given pursuant to this section to writing and the county treasurer shall sign and deliver it to the owner of the property.
Available Versions of this Section
- May 6, 2005 – House Bill 16, 126th General Assembly [ View May 6, 2005 Version ]