Section 6111.33 | Dredged material.
(A) As used in this section and in sections 6111.32 and 6111.34 of the Revised Code, "dredged material" means material excavated or dredged from a federal navigation channel during harbor or navigation maintenance activities.
(B) No person shall use, manage, or place dredged material in any location except in accordance with the following:
(1) Section 6111.32 of the Revised Code;
(2) Rules adopted under Chapter 6111. of the Revised Code;
(3) A permit issued under any other section of this chapter or under rules adopted under any such section; or
(4) Any other authorization issued by the director of environmental protection.
Available Versions of this Section
- October 6, 2017 – Enacted by Senate Bill 2 - 132nd General Assembly [ View October 6, 2017 Version ]