Section 6301.16 | Access to automated employer application services.
(A) All companies based in this state and in good standing with this state shall have the same access to all automated employer application services available through the OhioMeansJobs web site, including, but not limited to, all of the following:
(1) Posting job openings and searching resumes of job applicants;
(2) Identifying and exploring employment programs;
(3) Improving a company's workforce;
(4) Hiring veterans;
(5) Hiring or making accommodations for employees with disabilities.
(B) Division (A) of this section applies to any contract related to the operation of the OhioMeansJobs web site that is amended, extended, or entered into on or after the effective date of the enactment of this section .
Available Versions of this Section
- September 24, 2015 – Enacted by House Bill 3 - 131st General Assembly [ View September 24, 2015 Version ]