Section 905.45 | Refusing, suspending or revoking of registration or license.
(A) The director of agriculture may do any of the following upon a finding that a registrant, licensee, certificate holder, or applicant has violated any provision of sections 905.31 to 905.503 of the Revised Code or any rules:
(1) Revoke the registration of any grade and brand name of fertilizer;
(2) Revoke any license or certificate;
(3) Suspend any registration, license, or certificate;
(4) Refuse to register any grade and brand name of fertilizer;
(5) Refuse to license or certify any applicant.
A registrant, licensee, certificate holder, or applicant shall be given an opportunity to appear at an adjudication hearing conducted in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code.
(B) The director, prior to a hearing, may deny, suspend, revoke, refuse to renew, or modify any provision of a fertilizer applicator certificate issued under section 905.321 of the Revised Code and rules if the director has substantial reason to believe the certificate holder has recklessly applied fertilizer in such a manner that an emergency exists that presents a clear and present danger to human or animal health.
The director shall provide an opportunity for a hearing without delay after such a denial, suspension, revocation, refusal to renew, or modification.
Available Versions of this Section
- August 21, 2014 – Senate Bill 150, 130th General Assembly [ View August 21, 2014 Version ]